11/10/2007

Save it !!!

Wednesday, i Didn't work (who said "still" ?) the morning a rain worse than the storms in the south of France. I am to go to make a turn in forest with my very new basket. It was too new and the mushrooms were hidden. I saw some of them; I let them grow in foam and with the sun. The history finishes well for mushrooms but not well for my basket.


16 commentaires:

claude a dit…

Il semble bien tout seul ce beau champignon. Je comprends que ton panier soit revenu vide ! Vois-tu, moi je n'ai pas besoin d'aller en forêt pour en ramasser des comme ça (sauf pour les chanterelles), des cèpes poussent dans ma pelouse sous les bouleaux.

hpy a dit…

No text in French anymore. Must I make my coimments in English too? Mushrooms? I found some on my lawn the other day. Maybe I should take a picture of them before they're too old. But my baskets my get wet if I go there.

Anonyme a dit…

Nice photograph and I liked your explanation of it.

Thanks for visiting.

DS2944 a dit…

THE first !
Sinon, super le slideshow : je veux le même !!!!

Marie a dit…

C'est très bien de prôner le respect de la nature. :-) Moi sur mon circuit de jogging, il y a plein de vieux c... qui viennent chercher des champignons et qui écrasent volontairement ceux qui ne sont pas comestibles, ce qui me met en fureur.

Jules a dit…

Hi - In Bris then back in PNG Sunday. So great to read all your messages while I was away - what loyal blogging friends I have!!!
Cheers Jules xx

MedaM a dit…

I like to eat mushrooms but I don't know much about them so if I find any in the nature I wouldn't know which one is right or wrong. I too have a photo of mushrooms that I took about 20 days ago in Vrelo Bosne but I don’t know anything of its kind. I don’t think it is edible.
I like your slide show and I was enjoying listening to the music of French singers.
By the way, thanks for the site you recommended me to visit.
Have a nice weekend! :-)

Rob a dit…

Even with rain, a good day on the woods to hunt for mushrooms. Nice to be away from work, enjoy your day of rest!

Temperatures are colder here now, 7 degrees C. and light rains.

Adamantine a dit…

Je suis rétablie!! Je vais pouvoir y aller aux champis! Youpi! L'histoire finira mal pour eux..yek, yek, yek...:-)

maria elisa a dit…

I hope you liked setúbal.

nice photo

alice a dit…

Crois-tu avoir une chance de le retrouver d'ici quelques jours? Et si tu n'écris plus en français, je vais me décider à écrire mes commentaires en anglais!

isa a dit…

This mushroom looks big enough to feed an entire family ;-)

Neva a dit…

It's nice to find something like this in the middle of other things....


My 100th post is Saturday...come for a visit!

Bettey a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Bettey a dit…

Awesome find!! Thanks for sharing!

Ming the Merciless a dit…

Gorgeous photo! Did you carry your camera in your new basket??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...