01/06/2007

Merle de Brookville ?

Le merle a élu domicile dans le chateau.
Mais c'est peut être un des trois merles
d'Abraham Lincolm
C'est un grand voyageur qui arrive de Brookville:-)

The blackbird elected residence in the castle. But it east can be one
of the three blackbirds of Abraham Lincolm. It is a large traveller who
arrives of Brokville ;-)

8 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

il apporte peut-etre un message avec lui de la part d'abraham. Il ne te reste plus qu'a monte sur toit du chateau pour voir ;o)
Bon Weekend

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
DS2944 a dit…

Quelle image que ce merle haut non loin d'un pays viticole ;-)

Bergson a dit…

je suis désolé pour le commentaire que j'ai supprimer par erreur que son auteur veuille bien m'excuser

I am sorry for the comment which I have to remove by error that its
author wants to excuse well me

isa a dit…

What a small world ;-)

Unknown a dit…

Maybe the bird's not from Brookville. Maybe it flew there from Singapore! haha...

Lori a dit…

You got a good shot of him perched up there. I like your photo. And, I learned a new French word today. I never heard the word merle before. Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting photo. I like it. The blackbird is nice. Thanks for mentioning my name too. I appreciate that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...